Thursday 26 July 2012

I love skateboarding

In honour of my very first skateboard lesson courtesy of Monx, I thought I'd share with you my top 3 songs about skateboarding that I'm likely to play at the August Bad Rep

1. Kenickie - Skateboard Song


Arguably the greatest Kenickie B-side in the whole world. And as an extra bonus treat you can also see Monx doing a super cute ukulele version of this song here



2. Teenage Bottlerocket - Skate or Die

I don't play nearly enough TBR at Bad Rep and I love them so damned much. I will rectify this in a couple of weeks!



3. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

Bad Rep are longtime fans of the Avril and we play her whenever we can but we've actually never played this classic. What's wrong with us?

After my first lesson I can just about stand on it, my second lesson will involve learning how not to fall off.Life dream ACHIEVED!

Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment