Thursday 8 November 2012

The penultimate party

The penultimate Bad Rep takes place this Saturday 10th November at Resistance Gallery, Bethnal Green 10pm - 2:30am £3 entry.



Our dancefloor king Will Power will be guest djing with us, and we'll also be playing the usual mix of riot grrrl, indie pop, queerxcore, hip hop, punk pop, diy bedroom dancing hits for the queers and the geeks. 





You only have 2 more chances to dance with us as Bad Rep will be ending in December. We hope to see you on Saturday. 

As a sidenote I've been thinking a lot about the friendships I've made through Bad Rep. The people that I've met on the dancefloor have been amazing. I've made lots of new friends and connections that I otherwise wouldn't have. I feel sad that after December's Bad Rep there might be some people that I don't see again or see as regularly, so I'm hoping in the remaining 2 months to turn those dancefloor friendships into real life friendships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment