Tuesday 21 August 2012

We learned more from a 3 minute record, baby, than we we ever learned in school

Bad Rep goes back to school!

Summer  fun is winding up and it's time for new beginnings and new stationery as the new school term starts. THE SCHOOL OF PARTY THAT IS!

Bad Rep is back Saturday 8th Sept. 10pm - 2:30 am £3 entry. We are a disco for queers + grrrls + punx + geeks. For more info see our event page

Here's our special back to school bedroom dancing playlist



Deftones - Back To School
OBVS! We can't have a back to school playlist without it. Deftones = FEELINGS. We like FEELINGS on our dancefloor.


The Runaways - Schooldays
I want detention with Joan Jett and I want it NOW!



Bis - Ninja Hi-Skool
Ooh I do love a good Bis B-side!


Zombina and the Skeletones - Horror High School
The lectures are horrific but playtime's outta sight!


Atom and His Package - Punk Rock Academy
Everyone hated high school, that's a fact. But Atom & His PAckage imagines a perfect world where what if you and all your rad  friends that you know and love now somehow knew each other back then and went to school and made it SO MUCH FUN? 


Harry and the Potters - Back to School
I bet going back to school wouldn't suck if you were going back to Hogwarts.


Rondelles - Cafeteria Rock
The best thing that could ever happen at school would be a FOOD FIGHT!



The Donnas - High School Yum Yum
Can The Donnas also attend detention with me and Joan Jett? THANKS.



My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Well this song is kind of about school, I mean the video is set in a school and everything! Fuck it, you probably had a bad time in high school, these guys certainly did. 

1 comment: